I haven’t posted anything here since November of last year.
Maybe this job post will start the blogging machine back up again
About the job
Natural Stacks is at the forefront of disrupting the $38 billion supplement industry. We create premium nutrition products with an unrivaled level of openness and transparency.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Director of Marketing to lead our online efforts.
In this role you’ll be responsible for our online marketing campaigns and strategy (paid search, retargeting, social, email, etc) to acquire new customers and increase revenue.
You’ll be working in downtown Austin, Texas with a young, agile and talented team that deeply believes in our mission of helping people achieve optimal performance.
We work hard, move fast and regularly go out together for activities like; wakeboarding at Lake Travis, semi-competitive go-kart racing, happy hours and eating Franklin BBQ.
- 3+ years of performance based online marketing (ecommerce preferred).
- Successful implementation of 4-5 major growth hacks (tell us about them).
- Deep understanding of analytics, conversion optimization, seo / sem, ppc, facebook ads, etc.
- Ability to establish KPIs and make strategic decisions off of the data.
- Solid technical technical whops with the ability to go full stack whenever you want.
- Experience in the supplement industry.
- Experience scaling a subscription model business.
If this is you, please email me (ben) at the companywithstacksinthename.com.
If this is your friend, please refer me to them and I’ll send you any of our products free.
deer photo via unsplash.